Weeeell. I was getting annoyed looking at my previous entry, lol.
This will be a rant about music.
I'm starting to actually dislike Lady Gaga WITH PASIÓN. Solely because she's fucking everywhere. Go away. Dear America, I didn't ask to have your uber-styled, wanna-be freaky, mass-culture-phenomenon shoved down my throat, kthnxbai. People give her too much credit for stuff that's been DOOOONE BEFOOOAR. And befoar that. And again. Psh. That's how the system works, I guess. The popular music industry is one big, friggin Gargantua of cash, ignorance and emptyness.
Sorry. Of course, I can't be angry at people who genuinely like pop-melodies, are interested in the culture, and are perfectly happy with it, No problemo. And I have to admit; Michael Jackson is pretty awesome. I just get so provoked when people answer the "So, what music d you like?" with "I like.. er, EVERYTHING, lol" Um. No. Hah. By 'everything', you mean everything that could fit into American Idol and that you can sing along to T_T I mean, just ADMIT that you're not really interested in music! :c
Well. I've just become increasingly aware of the fact that nobody I know shares my taste in music, argh. It's kind of paradoxical, I used to be very shy about my music and kept everything I listened to a secret because I considered it a very personal matter, but now I'd like to have people around me to share my fandom about stuff. I still wouldn't dream of bringing music to a party. People are friggin boring when it comes to party-music, especially. It. Is. Always. The. Same. Rihanna, lame Danish shit, and 80's stuff. OOOOLD. I used to be better at ignoring it. Gah.
Sigh. I guess that's how everything should be anyways. I like trying to be the aaartist with a speshuuul insight into what's good and true and blahblah, only, it makes me an arse. Which is why I just thought y'all should know, haha XD I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO SAY WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT MUSIC. I feel like an elitist idiot.
Um... Yeah. Have some lists. I HATE THIIIIIS:
- Any form of Schlager-music. *shudder*
- Modern psalms and religious songs + Gospel (It's so fucking happy, it makes me angreh!!
- J-Pop. (It.. just tries too hard, argh!)
- Green Day (NENENEENENENENENENElookatmeeeealthoughI'mtoooldforthisNENENEEAmericaNENENEEEE. Make. It. STOP! T_T)
- 50 Cent + lookalikes (Srsly. The man has ZERO talent. And he destroyed hiphop. :c)
- Anything that looks like a boyband/somebody gone solo/Soft R'n'B with sensitive falsetto-singer. Cringe.
- Lady Gaga (IMPOSTER! I was so hoping she'd be a man.. at least that would've made her interesting! XD)
- Muse (Shuddup shuddup shudduuup!! That VOICE, AAAARGH DX)
- Marilyn Manson (Get your head out of your own arse, plz. You're pop in disguise. Niiice. T_T)
- Queen (I'm sorry. Pompous and pretentious, I just get aggressive whenever I listen to it XD)
Aaaaand NAO, some of ze stuff I LURVES. By genre. Urghhh, I hate genres, but here y'are:
- Prog (Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Yes)
- Industrial (Coil, <3, Einstürzende Neubauten, Throbbing Gristle)
- Darkwave (80s! Fad Gadget, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, early Depeche Mode)
- Post-rock (Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor)
- Detroit Techno (Arpanet, Drexciya, ALL THAT JAZZ, Mr. Gerald Donald has been involved in.)
- Minimal (Richie Hawtin, Ricardo Villalobos ETCETCETCETC)
-IDM (Aphex Twin, Autechre)
-Trip-hop (Tricky, Saul Williams, Recoil)
-Avant-garde (also Coil <3, Diamanda Galás, Moondog)
-Drone (Sunn O))), The Angelic Process, Coil AGAIN, Nurse With Wound, Kraftwerk)
- medieval, renaissance, baroque (Palestrina, Pergolesi, Fauré, Purcell, Händel, Bach (senior))
- modern (especially Russian: Mussorgskij, Prokofiev, Shostakovich)
- Soundtracks: Clint Mansell, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, EPIC SHITE usually rules.
... Well, aaaand electro, electronica, soundtracks, world, Serafic Jewish music, Mongolian/Tuvan throatsinging, ancient Chinese/Japanese music, gnawa, and tons of other shit which is impossible to really classify XD AND SUGAR BABES AND BENNI BENASSI. Boom.
Pwew. Well, THIS. Is an awesome song, I discovered yesterday, btw. Daaark and bjutuuuful as I lieks it. And fuck you if you don't like it, haha XD
I haf to dew laundreh nao, yay, so excuse me... XD
Ta! 8D *Enterprise OUT!* (I love you if you read everything! XD)